Windows 10 Home
The Windows 10 Home operating system offers built-in security and apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos, Microsoft Edge, and more to help keep you safe and productive. Licensed for 1 PC or Mac
The best Windows ever keeps getting better
Windows 10 is fundamentally fast and familiar, safer and more secure, and has features that allow you to be more creative and productive.
An experience you know and more to love
The Start menu and search bar make it easy to find things quickly. Organize, edit, and share your photos and videos easily. Browse the internet faster with Microsoft Edge.
Security comes standard
Rest assured knowing Windows comes with built-in security features, including firewall and internet protections to help safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware.
New ways to be productive
Get to done faster with Timeline and Focus Assist. And with Your Phone app6, there is no need to dig for your phone—simply access your texts and photos right on your computer.
The best way to experience Windows 10 is on a new PC
As Windows has evolved, so have PCs—now even more powerful and innovative. New Windows 10 devices offer experiences such as digital ink, facial recognition, voice, gaming, and more.
Up your game with Windows 10
Windows is the biggest gaming platform out there. Play in 4K, reap the rewards of Game Mode and DirectX 12 performance, and strut your stuff with built-in Mixer broadcasting.
You love your phone. So does your computer
Stay in sync Pick up where you left off, wherever you left off. Webpages, Microsoft 365 documents, photos—read, write, and edit them on your phone then send them to your computer.
- Required processor: 1 GHz or faster compatible processor
- Required memory: 2GB for 64-bit
- Required hard disk space: Up to 20GB available hard disk space
- Required video card: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Other system requirements: Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software.