Kaspersky Internet Security
Stay safe – whatever you do at work & at home
Whatever you do online – on your PC, Mac & Android devices – our advanced, one-license security suite helps protect you from malware, webcam spies, financial scammers & more.
- Blocks viruses, cryptolockers, attacks & more
- Prevents online trackers collecting your data*
- Detects spyware hiding on your Android device
- Protects payments, with bank-grade encryption*
- Blocks unauthorized access to your webcam*
- Encrypts data you send & receive online – VPN**
* PC and Mac only
** VPN service protects up to 200MB of data traffic per device, per day
Features and Benefits
1- Our security doesn’t just defend your devices against the latest viruses & ransomware, it also helps to block hackers & attackers. Plus, you get extra tools – including Anti-Banner, Anti-Spam, Software Updater & PC Cleaner – that help to identify vulnerabilities and block, remove or prevent threats on your PC.
In 2018, our security products took part in 88 independent tests and reviews – achieving 73 first place awards. So far this year, our antivirus solutions have already blocked over 1.9 billion attacks.
2- We stop trackers accessing your computers – so they can’t monitor your online activities and collect data about you. You also get alerts if unauthorized apps try to access the webcam or mic on your PC or Mac – or if we detect spyware that could monitor your calls, messages & location on your Android device.
And, if your Android mobile goes missing, we help you to lock, locate & reset it – so you can protect the confidential data stored on your device.
- Private Browsing* – guards against online threats
- Webcam & Mic Protection* – blocks spies
- Anti-Phishing – helps stop scammers
- Anti-spyware – helps safeguard your privacy
- Anti-Theft – helps protect the data stored on your mobiles
*Works on PC & Mac only
3- Every time you go online shopping & banking – on your PC or Mac – our unique Kaspersky Safe Money technology opens a Protected Browser, to help protect your credit card details, online accounts and financial transactions. Whatever browser you’re using – Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari – your saved passwords, bookmarks and preferences are retained when you launch our Protected Browser.
- Helps protect transactions on PC & Mac
- Stops hackers intercepting & reading data
- Works with a range of browsers
4- Whenever you go online – on your PC, Mac or mobile – our secure VPN service automatically uses an ‘encrypted tunnel’ to help stop hackers reading the data and messages you send and receive*. It even protects you when you’re using public Wi-Fi.
Plus, it helps you to hide your browsing – even from your ISP. So, it’s easier for you to connect to the Internet via a range of different countries** – to help you access a wider range of websites, movies and live sport.
- Military-grade encryption
- Network safety monitor
- Protection for 200MB of traffic per device, per day
*You can protect 200MB of data traffic per day, per device – or 300MB per day, per device if you register the service to your My Kaspersky account.
**The service automatically connects you to a server that’s fast and close to the territory you’re in. Protection of unlimited traffic and the option to select the territory of the server you connect to are available for an additional charge.
4- Our security works in the background – continuously scanning for threats – so you get efficient protection that won’t get in your way. And – with our intuitive, new dashboard – it’s quick and easy to access every feature.
The latest version of our Windows security can be installed in just half the time taken by the previous version. Plus, it’s now 15% ‘lighter’ – so there’s less load on your PC.
- Combines performance & efficiency
- Continuously scans for threats
- Faster to install on PCs
- Easier to use
For all devices
- Internet connection required – for product activation & updates and for access to some features
- Webcam Protection technology only runs on PCs & Mac computers. The feature is available for a range of compatible web-cameras.
Windows®-based desktops and laptops
- 1500 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 10 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic & Premium / Professional / Ultimate — SP1 or higher
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro (64-bit)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Mac desktops and laptops
- 1620 MB free space on the hard drive
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- macOS 10.12 or higher
Android smartphones and tablets
- Android™ 4.4 or higher
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
iPhone and iPad
- iOS® 11.0 or higher